- 2-Hour Breakout Sessions
- Half-Day Workshops
- Full-Day Seminars
FIVE ALARM LEADERSHIP PROGRAM™
As in life, the business world faces change on a daily basis. How a business reacts to change often has a direct impact on whether that business succeeds or fails. Failure is often the product of poor planning. The fireground is where battles are fought, and if we fail it is often with disastrous results. In the business world, if a business fails, it can be disastrous for the leaders; the team; and, most of all, the customers.
This program takes the strategy and tactics used by today's fire service leaders and applies them to the business community. What is revealed is how the Incident Management System (IMS), a nationally recognized methodology used at every fire or major disaster, when applied to a business operation, can ensure successful and productive results no matter what obstacles or challenges you may face.
We don't want you to just see the light at the end of the tunnel, we want you to BE at the end of the tunnel!
1st Alarm: Surviving Life's Fire; Managing Change
- The Incident Management System (IMS) - Taking Command
- Understanding what change really is
- How to deal more effectively with change and how to make change work for you
- Balancing work and home; making a living as well as a life
- Change as an opportunity for success
2nd Alarm: Building Your Team
- Preplanning - The Size-Up
- How to develop systems to ensure high-quality teamwork
- Empowerment; instilling ownership and the power of teamwork
- Hiring the right people - the first time
- Gaining insight into your team's values and priorities
3rd Alarm: Building Tomorrow's Leaders and Successors
- "Back To The Fire Academy"
- What makes great leaders and managers
- Understanding what today's employees want and expect
- How to get outstanding results and build employee loyalty
- Preparing your people for the future
4th Alarm: Customer Service That Works
- Incident Action Planning (IAP) - Attacking The Fire
- How To Find Out What YOUR Customers Really Want
- How To Build Customer Loyalty
- How To Keep Your Customers
- How To Stand Out From The Crowd
|5th Alarm: Embracing Success
- Post Incident Analysis (PIA) - How Did We Do? How Can We Improve?
- Overcoming doubt and fear; believing you CAN attain your goals
- Realizing that you have reached your goal and dealing with success
- Expanding your horizon; reaching new and higher levels
- Celebrating that you could have success, that you have success, and that you are successful